Coastal Health Alliance Update
On Monday, June 22, we are closing the Point Reyes Station medical clinic for two weeks to install new flooring. During this period, in-person visits will occur at our Bolinas site. When the flooring project is completed, services will return to PRS on July 6 and Bolinas will close again until further notice.
WE WILL CONTINUE CONDUCTING A THURSDAY MORNING (10:00-12:00) TESTING CLINIC (VIRAL SWAB) FOR ESSENTIAL WORKERS IN THE BACK-PARKING LOT AT THE POINT REYES CLINIC.
Commons Connect Forums provide a virtual gathering place to those who live and work in the West Marin Community. (Access to this local online forum is limited to those who work and live in the geographical area outlined here.)
A single registration allows community members to post local events on the Community Calendar, to post items of immediate importance on Alerts, and to access all of the forums including:
- West Marin Soapbox: Campaigns, Causes, and Discussions
- Over-the-Hill-Gang: Rides and Errands
- West Marin Share: Reuse materials; share information and services - a money free zone
- West Marin Marketplace: rentals; things and services for sale
- Tending the Wild Collaborative: An Ethnobiology Project
- Local Food System Initiative: Food and garden related shares and information
- Think Local West Marin: Appreciation and applause for our neighbors
- Commons Connect Tech Support: Help with our Web site features
- Volunteering Opportunities in West Marin: Help our local non-profits