Phone info. for vaccine for those without internet 65+ (update 3/11)
New Vaccine Appointment Hotline for Older Adults (update)
Starting March 5, Marin County older adult residents – age 65 & older -- who have struggled to make their own COVID-19 vaccination appointments via the internet can call 833-641-1988 to get assistance from a real live human being. This phone line will operate Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., and is targeting those who do not have internet connectivity or an at-home computer, tablet or smartphone. If you know of an older adult who does not have reliable internet access and has been unable to secure a vaccine appointment, please share this information with them! Thanks to Cathleen Dorinson for this info.
Age 65 or older.
Living with disabilities (all ages).
In need of home care or personal assistance.
Need language interpretation (including ASL).
Have limited or no internet access.
Need help arranging transportation to and from an appointment.
Commons Connect Forums provide a virtual gathering place to those who live and work in the West Marin Community. (Access to this local online forum is limited to those who work and live in the geographical area outlined here.)
A single registration allows community members to post local events on the Community Calendar, to post items of immediate importance on Alerts, and to access all of the forums including:
- West Marin Soapbox: Campaigns, Causes, and Discussions
- Over-the-Hill-Gang: Rides and Errands
- West Marin Share: Reuse materials; share information and services - a money free zone
- West Marin Marketplace: rentals; things and services for sale
- Tending the Wild Collaborative: An Ethnobiology Project
- Local Food System Initiative: Food and garden related shares and information
- Think Local West Marin: Appreciation and applause for our neighbors
- Commons Connect Tech Support: Help with our Web site features
- Volunteering Opportunities in West Marin: Help our local non-profits