Tel-town hall, Marin & Sonoma re recent Covid surges & future; Wed. Aug 5
Public Health Officers for Marin and Sonoma Counties, as well as an infectious disease physician from University of California health system, will provide the latest information on the recent coronavirus surges and will look ahead at what our region should expect with the pandemic in the months to come.
You’ll be able to email questions ahead of time and in real time during the August 5th Telephone Town Hall.
Who: Senator Mike McGuire; Sonoma County Public Health Officer Dr. Sundari Mase; Marin County Public Health Officer Dr. Matt Willis; UCLA infectious disease physician Dr. Brewer
When: Wednesday, August 5 at 6:30pm
How to attend: Dial 877-226-8216, enter code 1762144 and follow the prompts. You will be connected to the live town hall via telephone and you will be able to listen to the speakers providing critical updates. The town hall will be limited to the first 1,000 participants.
How to ask a question and get involved with the Town Hall: Email your questions and comments in advance and in real time during the telephone town hall to: Senator.McGuire@Senate.ca.gov ~posted by Lynn Axelrod, pointreyesdisastercouncil.org
Commons Connect Forums provide a virtual gathering place to those who live and work in the West Marin Community. (Access to this local online forum is limited to those who work and live in the geographical area outlined here.)
A single registration allows community members to post local events on the Community Calendar, to post items of immediate importance on Alerts, and to access all of the forums including:
- West Marin Soapbox: Campaigns, Causes, and Discussions
- Over-the-Hill-Gang: Rides and Errands
- West Marin Share: Reuse materials; share information and services - a money free zone
- West Marin Marketplace: rentals; things and services for sale
- Tending the Wild Collaborative: An Ethnobiology Project
- Local Food System Initiative: Food and garden related shares and information
- Think Local West Marin: Appreciation and applause for our neighbors
- Commons Connect Tech Support: Help with our Web site features
- Volunteering Opportunities in West Marin: Help our local non-profits