West Marin Shelter in Place Resource Guide update 5/16
Hello neighbors - I've put together a list of local businesses that are open for take-out or delivery during our shelter-in-place, along with links to other resources, such as where you can donate, volunteer or get help for this challenging time. If you go to https://tinyurl.com/WM-SIP-Resources, you'll find a Google Doc that I am trying to keep constantly updated. For example, Side Street Kitchen reopened this weekend for takeout, and will be open Thurs-Sun going forward (including bringing back their Taco Tuesdays) The Marshall Store is also reopening for Fri-Sun takeout (order ahead online), and TableTop Farms is now taking orders for their CSA. Point Reyes Books and Cabaline are taking orders, and you can pick up in town. Osteria Stellina is planning to start an every-other-Wednesday pop-up starting May 16th, featuring local vendors. You'll also find a list of places you can donate, volunteer, or get help. Let's support our local businesses, wear our face coverings, and keep this community whole!
Take care, everyone, and feel free to send me updates for this shared document - my email is in the doc.
- Natasha Beery (on Upper Robert, off Drakes View Drive)
Commons Connect Forums provide a virtual gathering place to those who live and work in the West Marin Community. (Access to this local online forum is limited to those who work and live in the geographical area outlined here.)
A single registration allows community members to post local events on the Community Calendar, to post items of immediate importance on Alerts, and to access all of the forums including:
- West Marin Soapbox: Campaigns, Causes, and Discussions
- Over-the-Hill-Gang: Rides and Errands
- West Marin Share: Reuse materials; share information and services - a money free zone
- West Marin Marketplace: rentals; things and services for sale
- Tending the Wild Collaborative: An Ethnobiology Project
- Local Food System Initiative: Food and garden related shares and information
- Think Local West Marin: Appreciation and applause for our neighbors
- Commons Connect Tech Support: Help with our Web site features
- Volunteering Opportunities in West Marin: Help our local non-profits