Short items of immediate importance for our community. (250 characters max.)
- Sunday, January 20, 2013 - 9:05am
The National Weather Service has issued a high surf advisory which is in effect from 10 AM Saturday, January 19 to 4 PM Sunday, January 20.
For additional information, visit website at: http://www.nps.gov/pore/planyourvisit/beaches.htm#beachsafetyAlert Category:Emergency
- Friday, January 4, 2013 - 9:50am
“Charlie” has been missing from the house on Buena Vista off of Balboa for a week.
He's been gone as long as 4 days before. Just wondering if anyone has found him.
He’s a 5 year old, grey, long-haired tabby. Pretty shy as he was originally a feral kitten. Call Peggy 608-2044Alert Category:Lost & Found
- Monday, December 31, 2012 - 12:28pm
Thank you for your year-end donations.
Donations to West Marin Commons/On the Commons are tax-deductible and can be made any day of the year via our DONATE button in the top navigation bar of this home page or mail to PO Box 127, PRS, CA, 94956.
Best wishes in the New Year!Alert Category:Curiosity
- Thursday, December 27, 2012 - 5:32pm
Linda wants everyone to know that there is a Samsung cellphone at post office, left by mistake. She can't figure out who owns it.Alert Category:Lost & Found
- Thursday, December 27, 2012 - 5:06pm
If so, he is running around our house, in Inverness Park at the end of Douglas Drive off of Drakes View. No tags. Call Laura at 663-9446Alert Category:Lost & Found
- Sunday, December 23, 2012 - 12:03pm
Anyone with a TV in Inverness who will be watching tonight's game with Seattle?
Please call Paola 415 2366609
Too wet and dreary to travel far,,,ciaoAlert Category:Curiosity
- Wednesday, December 19, 2012 - 12:16pm
Older black lab dog with nice flowered fleece jacket. Found wandering by Creamery Building. Now at KWMR in Amanda's office. Dog is chipped. We will take to vet after 2 pm when they reopen. If this is your dog or you know who it belongs to please contact Amanda at 663-8068, Extension 104.Alert Category:Lost & Found
- Saturday, December 8, 2012 - 9:02am
Prescription sunglasses with brown frames in black case with snap closing and
"Kate Spade" stamped on it. Last seen near the Inverness Library, but Nancy
has checked and they are not inside the building. If anyone has found them,
please email me. Many thanks.Alert Category:Lost & Found
- Tuesday, December 4, 2012 - 6:34pm
There has been a recall of Atorvastatin made by Ranbaxy Parhmaceuticals, an Indian company. Small pieces of glass are mixed in with the drug. There's a list of the affected batches at http://tinyurl.com/arcpeglAlert Category:Emergency
- Wednesday, November 14, 2012 - 6:31am
Probably last Sat, Nov 11, a white car/small truck / Honda 2007? lost control on SFD Blvd and plowed into my property - taking
30' of fence and destroying plants then drove through another part of my fence to get back on the street. There was some tar, roof patch @ scene 717-3702 for any infoAlert Category:Curiosity
Commons Connect Forums provide a virtual gathering place to those who live and work in the West Marin Community. (Access to this local online forum is limited to those who work and live in the geographical area outlined here.)
A single registration allows community members to post local events on the Community Calendar, to post items of immediate importance on Alerts, and to access all of the forums including:
- West Marin Soapbox: Campaigns, Causes, and Discussions
- Over-the-Hill-Gang: Rides and Errands
- West Marin Share: Reuse materials; share information and services - a money free zone
- West Marin Marketplace: rentals; things and services for sale
- Tending the Wild Collaborative: An Ethnobiology Project
- Local Food System Initiative: Food and garden related shares and information
- Think Local West Marin: Appreciation and applause for our neighbors
- Commons Connect Tech Support: Help with our Web site features
- Volunteering Opportunities in West Marin: Help our local non-profits