Historic Walking Tours
Historic Walking Tours of Point Reyes Station, a project created in partnership with the Tomales Bay Youth Center, the Community Land Trust Association of Marin, the Jack Mason Museum and local historian Dewey Livingston. Tours are limited to 10 people.
When: Saturday mornings July 11 – September 26, 2015
Time: 10:00a.m. An additional tour may be added at 11:30a.m. if four or more people sign up, with one week advance notice.
Where: Tours begin at the Chamber of Commerce Visitor's Center adjacent to the Grandi Building in downtown Point Reyes Station. Tickets are available from 9-10:00 am at a Farmers Market booth.
Cost: $10 per person. Proceeds benefit the Jack Mason Museum and the Tomales Bay Youth Center.
Commons Connect Forums provide a virtual gathering place to those who live and work in the West Marin Community. (Access to this local online forum is limited to those who work and live in the geographical area outlined here.)
A single registration allows community members to post local events on the Community Calendar, to post items of immediate importance on Alerts, and to access all of the forums including:
- West Marin Soapbox: Campaigns, Causes, and Discussions
- Over-the-Hill-Gang: Rides and Errands
- West Marin Share: Reuse materials; share information and services - a money free zone
- West Marin Marketplace: rentals; things and services for sale
- Tending the Wild Collaborative: An Ethnobiology Project
- Local Food System Initiative: Food and garden related shares and information
- Think Local West Marin: Appreciation and applause for our neighbors
- Commons Connect Tech Support: Help with our Web site features
- Volunteering Opportunities in West Marin: Help our local non-profits