*Poetry Nap, Point Reyes Edition ★ The Wild Mysteries of Ancient Love*
April 8 @ 4:00 pm – 5:45 pm PDT
Lie down and float away with poetry and music woven into an immersive, enchanting tale of whimsy, curiosity and passion.
You’ve just had a splendid Saturday hike or a relaxing time at the beach in Point Reyes National Seashore…
Now you’re longing for a late afternoon rest before a delicious dinner…
Ooo how about a sumptuous, pre-dinner Poetry Nap to complete your perfect Point Reyes weekend???
Come join us! Slip your shoes off, lie down, relax, and doze off to poetry and music of the masters woven into an extraordinary tale we call The Wild Mysteries of Ancient Love, an especially sensual journey for a celebration of love.
We—Lady and Lord Dosis, time voyagers of the dream world—will guide you through the fantastical cosmos.
Cozy up inside the spacious Dance Palace in Point Reyes Station. For full lying down comfort, you’ll need to bring your own pillows and blankets, camping or yoga mat. There can never be too much plush, and you’ll need to bring it! Wear your PJs if you like. Recline and cuddle with some of our most treasured poets from times past and present.
$25 online | $30 at door
“But the Poetry Nap… is decidedly for everyone… A brilliant confection that is one part guided daydream, one part radio play, & all parts clever whimsy.”-The East Bay Monthly
WHERE WHEN & WHO
Poetry Nap, The Wild Mysteries of Ancient Love
Saturday, April 8, 2023
Doors at 3:20pm
Show from 4:00pm-5:30pm
Linger til 6:00pm
AT THE EXQUISITE VENUE OF
The Dance Palace
503 B St, Point Reyes Station, CA 94956
Lord Dosis via Robert Wyald
Lady Dosis via Jodie Kleeman
Written by Robert Wyald and Jodie Kleeman
Costumes by Katie Lister
Sound Crafted by Robert Wyald
Produced by WYALD
- Are there minimum age requirements to enter the event? Adults are open to bringing their inner child; your real child, however, may learn all too quickly about imaginative naughty scenarios.
- Will you be serving anything? We will offer calming, dreamy tea. Mmmm.
- What are my transportation/parking options for getting to and from the event? You’ll probably need to drive there. Carpooling is encouraged.
- What can I bring into the event? Please wear comfortable clothing which you can lie down in. Pajamas and bathrobes are also welcome. You should bring your own pillows, blankets, and camping or yoga mat (to lie down on the hardwood floor), as well.
- How can I contact the organizer with any questions? Please feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org with your questions. We will try to get back to you as soon as we can.
- What’s the refund policy? We would love to be able to, but all performance ticket sales are non-refundable. Thank you for your kind understanding.
*This event is held independently at the community center. Please contact the organizer directly for up-to-date information regarding the event.
Please note, masks are still required in the common spaces in the Dance Palace; masks are available in the lobby. We thank you for your cooperation.