What are the forum guidelines?
Commons Connect Forums - Guidelines for Posting
- If you need to respond to or send a message to just one person, please do not send it to the group, unless you think it is something the group needs to know.
- Respect the privacy and integrity of everyone. Don't publish information not already in the public realm without permission.
- Do not forward (or post) conversations, particularly to news outlets or other broadcasting media, without the writer's permission.
- Read and edit your email before sending.
- Be respectful.
- Seek honest dialogue.
- No name-calling, flaming, or other attacks.
- Refrain from language that incites aggression.
- Do not copy posts to non-members or other forums or bulletin boards without permission from the posting author.
- Include a personal introduction or summary when posting published news items or petitions. Do not simply forward material.
- Other than WMMarketplace, our forums are non-commercial. Please donate to West Marin Commons to help support this non-profit project.